I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Abiee Lucas (click here to see her blog). It’s aimed at new bloggers, helping them to grow in the blogging community. I think it’s great to share a bit of love and must admit that I hadn’t heard of this before (I’m such a newbie!) but I am so grateful for the nomination.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
- Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post).
- Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
So, these are the questions I was asked by Abiee:
If you could dress in head to toe in one designer brand what would it be?
Hmmm, I know it’s not practical but a lot of the pins on my Fashionista page on Pinterest have dresses from Elie Saab. The dresses are amazing and a girl can dream right…?
What is your go-to make-up look?
Definitely more of the natural glowy look. A bit of highlighter on the cheekbones is a must and from time to time I change it up with a bold red lip.
How would you describe your style?
I love a bit of glamour whether it’s lace detailing, gems, embroidery, a pretty print, basically anything that looks girly and feminine. I’ll always accessorise and co-ordination is key.
Your top 3 favourite films?
A bit of a random selection but these would be The Notebook, The Road to Perdition and The Proposal
What animal would you be and why?
A Flamingo because it is rare, brightly coloured and unique!
Are you a dog or a cat person?
I’m not really an animal person but if I had to choose one it would be cats.
What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best: The blogging community is just so friendly and every time you get a lovely comment, the feeling is just priceless.
The worst: I love taking my blog photos but the worst bit is finding the perfect day to do so. Wind is just not my friend and I’ve actually ruined some of my products in the process.
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Oh gosh there are so many! I once sent an email at work telling them that I had bought cakes in aid of my birthday but instead of saying “in aid of my b’day”, it got auto corrected to “in aid of my body.” It went to the whole office and I was mortified.
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
That’s a real hard one as I have characteristics of both. I can be quite private but in the right company and when I am comfortable I can be really bubbly. I like my own company just as much as I like being surrounded by people.
What is your biggest future goal?
Honestly, I do want my blog to grow and to be more confident with it. I am getting there but it’s actually completely out of my comfort zone.